Our brand new vehicle shipping services to Malaysia are in partnership with Transways! We can offer vehicle shipping to and from Malaysia at competitive industry rates.
Contact us today for your FREE vehicle shipping quote!
To import your vehicle into Malaysia, you will find there are regulations and restrictions in place. We can help you with these regulations and restrictions by giving you advice and information about what you will need to do to import your vehicle.
To import your vehicle into Malaysia, you will need to:
- Have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia
- Import the vehicle for personal use only (you will be unable to sell the vehicle)
- Export the vehicle out of Malaysia once your employment ends
You will also have to make an application to the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI). The documents you need to support your application to MITI are:
- A completed JK69 Customs Clearance Form
- A passport and Malaysian visa
- A Malaysian or international driving licence
- Proof of ownership of vehicle
- Original and photocopy of vehicle registration documents
- Insurance documents
- Malaysian work permit and letter from employer
If you find yourself getting confused about what you need to ship your vehicle to Malaysia, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can always help if you need it and sometimes we are able to obtain documents on your behalf.
Alternatively, you may need to ship your vehicle from Malaysia. Please contact us to find out more information about this vehicle shipping service.
If you would like a FREE vehicle shipping quote from us, please click here.
Or, if you would like to speak to one of our dedicated team about any of our brand new services, see contact information below.
Tel: +44 (0) 1268 242524
Auto Shippers UK, the experts in overseas vehicle shipping.